[OS X TeX] Babel bug in TL2004

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon Dec 13 22:03:28 CET 2004

On 29 Nov 2004, at 22:58, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Gerben,
>
> Is the babel bug in TL2004 now cured, or is it known what causes it?
>
> Claus

The problem is that I am completely unable to reproduce this here. I
use the file

=====================================
\documentclass{amsart}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\title{The title}
\begin{document}
\maketitle
Something, repeated many times.
\end{document}

But it just works as it should. When i compare your log with the log I
create, I see only marginal differences.

The only thing I can think of is that during format generation,
something special happens when your format file is created. Can you run

	sudo fmtutil --byfmt pdflatex

in a Terminal window and send me the output?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>