complex search and replaces (was Re: [OS X TeX] Support for AppleScript please)

Roger Hart rhart at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 9 14:37:03 CET 2004

Yes, I think perl is difficult to learn, but for me at least, certainly
worth it. I find it much easier to quickly write a routine in perl than
AppleScript.

I'm not sure which two books you have, but _Programming Perl_ and
_Learning Perl_ have many helpful examples which can often be easily
altered to complete a task. I think there's also _Perl Cookbook_ with
more examples.

Best,

Roger

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>