[OS X TeX] Flashmode 1.1

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 9 14:14:54 CET 2004

It just occured to me that it might be problematic, if Flashmode isn't
stored in /Applications, because, when F. is asked to quit via
Applescript command, the OS has to know where it is. This already
happened to me a couple of times, and unfortunately, the OS didn't
learn for good, when I directed it to F. via the browser dialog.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>