[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.3.3

Curtis Clifton curt.clifton at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 22:35:17 CET 2004

On Dec 6, 2004, at 3:09 PM, Francesco Costanzo wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
>
>> A small revision is out (v0.3.3) for TeXniscope.
>
> I replaced my old TeXniscope with the new one. However, my TeXniscope
> --> BBedit synchronization no longer works. When I Command-click in
> the TeXniscope BBedit simply opens a new blank document. Was there
> something else I was supposed to do in addition to replacing the old
> TeXniscope?

In the announcement, was this bit that is easy to skip over if you set
up the synchronization by following someone else's recipe:

> - changed placeholders for backward syncro in the preferences to %line
> and %file (update your custom preferences to this stile).

In TeXniscope path preferences, the editor command should be:
/usr/bin/bbedit

and the editor arguments should be: +%line "%file"

This last is a change from 0.3.2.

HTH,

Curt

Curtis Clifton, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science, Iowa State University
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cclifton

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>