[OS X TeX] pdfsync not marking paragraphs

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Dec 6 04:54:28 CET 2004

Hi Curtis

Not a comment on your question, but I do think it highly desirable to
ask such questions in broader communities, just so that non-Mac OS X
people can learn about pdfsync and get excited about it (plus, there
are a lot of clever people who might just be able to make the process a
lot better, but who don't use Macs). I cannot believe that it is only
"us" that (a) like it, but more importantly (b) are able to implement
it. Surely there are other PDF viewers in Windows/Linux that could
accomplish the same task, and surely they want to. After all,
source-specials for the same task with DVI output are very popular, no?

Regards,
Will Robertson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>