[OS X TeX] TeX output into Word documents?

david craig dac at panix.com
Sun Dec 5 18:02:21 CET 2004

> latex2rtf might be an option, though it can handle only simple tex
> code.

No can do -- need equations.

The bottom line is that no matter how much I fiddle with settings,
neither pdf nor eps seems to be a viable option for including in Word if
I want it to both look good on screen, and print and print to pdf well.
If anyone knows different, I'd welcome the secret.

So it looks like I need to generate tiff or jpg or whatever.  I'd like
to be able to do this as efficiently as possible.  Is there a way to
tell pdflatex to output a pdf just as big as the typeset area, like
dvipsd -E does?

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>