[OS X TeX] Header Control on Float Pages?

Peter S. Burrage peter.s.burrage at Dartmouth.EDU
Sat Dec 4 19:07:00 CET 2004

Hello all,

(I'm new to the list so if this question is inappropriate, please let me
know!)

I was wondering if it is possible to control the headers on float pages?

More specifically, due to format requirements on my thesis, I need to have
each table on its own page immediately following the text page on which it
is described.  I was able to work that out with some great help from the TeX
FAQ.  My new issue is that when I push my floats to their own page I would
like just the float pages to have \pagestyle{plain} instead of the
customized fancyhdrs of the text page they are called in. is this possible?
I've tried calling \thispagestyle{plain} at various points within the table
call but that doesn't seem to work...

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Pete

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>