[OS X TeX] HTML 2 LaTeX script and Tinderbox

Robert Ullrey ullreyr at scc.losrios.edu
Sat Dec 4 17:40:01 CET 2004

Hello all, is there anyone on this list who uses the program Tinderbox
<http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/> I found it great for structuring
and writing large projects. I also understand that there a a way to
export work to LaTeX via the HTML export feature. However, I can not
figure out how to change my HTML generate export into LaTeX. I now 2
that work the other way e.g., latex2html.

My question: Is there a script to run that can replace html code with
LaTeX code, e.g., <h1> foo</h1> replaced with \chapter{foo} etc. ?

Thanks,

Robert

Robert Ullrey

Academic Senate