[OS X TeX] switcher

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Fri Dec 3 16:38:24 CET 2004

Am 03.12.2004 um 14:14 schrieb Jan Rosinski:

> A simple switcher in the TeXShop menu bar
> or on a side (as an option to choose in preferences)
> would make walking between the documents much easier and speedier.
You might want to take a look at the list archives and find a thread
called "how to handle window-mania?" (which started on October, 14th).
I posted a very similar to this list and I ended up using Exposé a lot
more and becoming familiar with DesktopManager (
http://wsmanager.sourceforge.net/ ).
I'd still love to see TeXShop being able to color windowbackground of
all the windows of one document in a certain color so Exposé were
easier to handle..

Stephan
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>