[OS X TeX] Solved: latex command produces PDF instead of DVI

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 3 11:04:13 CET 2004

Am 03.12.2004 um 05:01 schrieb Vince McGarry:

> Is this true? Is microtype available when using TeXShop and compiling
> with
> %&program=latex? Or am I misunderstanding your statement?

Hello!

Level 1, i.e. protruding the margins, might work, but level 2 works
manipulating the glyphs in PostScript. This   might lead to extra TFM
files (I'm not using this feature yet), which can be used to create DVI
files too. But where come the manipulated PK glyphs from?
--
Greetings
   Pete

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>