[OS X TeX] Paste to emacs

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:32:08 CET 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:12:00 -0500, Gary L. Gray <gray at engr.psu.edu> wrote:

> On Dec 1, 2004, at 9:43 PM, Robert Ullrey wrote:
>
> > On 12/1/04 Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE wrote:
> >
> >> (Shouldn't we open a Mac OS X Emacs list?)
> >
> > I think this would be an excellent idea. Emacs is wonderful but full of
> > lots of tricks and depth.
>
> I don't currently use Emacs, but I can set up a list that works just
> like this one (i.e, it isn't perfect, but it works).
>
> Do I perceive an interest from more than two? :-)

If you don't want to host it, for whatever reason, I have a working
mailman setup that can have a list up in mere seconds.

I'm in the same boat, I don't use emacs either.  I stick to BBEdit and
vim (or is it nvi?  I forget).

--
 ::::::===   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ===::::::
 :: Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for  ::