[OS X TeX] tetex directory is linked to hard disk

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 09:14:43 CET 2004

Hi all,

Today I uninstalled TeX packages via i-installer and reinstall them.
I checked all the files are located as before using the terminal.
However, in the finder window, Library>teTeX appeared but its icon is
the shape of hard-disk and actually linked to the main disk. So I click
the teTeX, then I got another library. If I click library again, it
showed teTeX link again. Hence I never get teTeX directories.

I have installed tex packages several times before using i-installer
and never got this kind of funny thing.

Actually it is OK for TeXing because every thing in the right place
except I can not see the directories using finder.
What did I wrong?

Thank you.

Dalyoung

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>