[OS X TeX] Re: PConfiguring Emacs 21.3.50 for AUC-TeX on OS X 10.3

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Dec 2 01:03:14 CET 2004

Am 01.12.2004 um 08:46 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz:

> create-fontset-from-fontset-spec

That's the key!

In Andrew Choi's port of GNU Emacs 21 to Classic Mac OS I had to use it
a lot. I wouldn't set anything to mac-roman -- this coding is as dead
as the dinosaurs.

I've put a lot of code for that into
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/site-start.el -- I
think it's too much for this list, but those who need a bit support can
send me an eMail and I'll distribute my addi(c)tions.

--
Greetings

   Pete

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>