[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.2

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Fri Aug 27 10:45:41 CEST 2004

TeXniscope is just a program to look at TeX output (either DVI or PDF).
Of course DVI preview is it's main qualifying feature. I wrote it
simply because I'm using emacs to write TeX files and I needed a
previewer capable of syncronization (which Preview cannot handle) and
(more or less automatic) refreshing. Moreover TeXniscope can handle
hyperlinks (even if the support is still very basic) like the one
generated by the hyperref package (and in a next release PDF outlines).
It is not mean to be a replacement of TeXShop (or iTeXMac).

regards,
Massimiliano Gubinelli

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>