[OS X TeX] How do I get latex2rtf to install & work?

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 17:09:25 CEST 2004

On Aug 26, 2004, at 10:02, Michael Kubovy wrote:

> I used i-Installer to install latex2rtf for Mac OS X. When I type
> which latex2rtf
> in the terminal I get
> latex2rtf: Command not found.

In the terminal, type `env` and look for the output of PATH and SHELL.
Your path probably doesn't include the path to latex2rtf
(/usr/local/bin is the i-Installer default, IIRC).  This needs to be
added to a config file in your home directory, typically either
.bash_profile or .cshrc, depending on your shell.

Adam

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>