[OS X TeX] junk

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Aug 25 23:48:52 CEST 2004

Well, I got over 2200 which I just succeeded to trash out of Verizon's.
But since Verizon has no facility to search and select all files with a
given name, I had to get rid of the whole InBox. So, I don't know what
happened.

But I am worried: Could the stupidity and ignorance have been mine?

Last Friday, Mac's Mail went bonkers on me. It started creating copies
of a file in the draft folder at a high rate and then it would "quit
unexpectedly". Nothing but force quit could stop it. I tried six or
seven times and duly reported to Apple but then gave up and reverted to
Mozilla mail, losing all my mail.

I started Mail once more on Monday night to see if I could salvage
something I needed. Same thing.

I hope this is only a coincidence.
If not, I apologize to all.

Regards