[OS X TeX] Re: Ticket 415, Automatic response creating havoc on OS X TeX list

Andrzej Kozlowski akoz at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Aug 25 15:16:08 CEST 2004

As it seems safe now, just out of curiosity: it seems to me that was a
case of an "infinite loop". The autoresponder seems to have been
autoresponding to its own autoresponses which were autorelayed to it by
the list server. In this way it could have, in theory,  gone on for
ever. Am I right?

Andrzej Kozlowski

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>