[OS X TeX] junk

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Wed Aug 25 14:32:15 CEST 2004

	I'm getting them too and I think it's a very serious problem: my email
service is based on the bandwidth used per month, and only between last
night and this morning I've received almost 500 (yes, five hundred!)
messages from this obnoxious source! Needless to say, this is causing
my service to overflow rapidly, since I also participate in many other
mailing lists.

	I know I've been pretty quiet on this list for a long while now, so I
might not be the best person to request anything, but I do read it
constantly and I am being affected by this problem; so I'd like to
request the blocking of this source, this "person", immediately at the
server level, some type of permanent ban from the list, because this is
really insulting! Whoever is producing this messages should be more
careful with his/her spam filters... if he/she is not considerate with
us and doesn't care about flooding us like this, then why should we
care about him/her at all? 500 messages in a single night is just more
than anyone can take!!

	So please, list admins, don't let this problem grow more than it
already has, thank you very much!

		Juan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>