[OS X TeX] New TeXShop macro: "Insert reference"

Josep M.Font pepf54 at tiscali.es
Tue Aug 24 17:09:57 CEST 2004

El 24 ago 2004, a las 10:10, Will Robertson escribió:

> On 24 Aug 2004, at 5:36 PM, Josep M.Font wrote:
>
>> El 24 ago 2004, a las 3:01, Will Robertson escribió:
>>
>>> New "Insert Reference" script contained in:
>>> <http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/WR-TeXShop-
>>> Macros.plist>
>>
>> Is there something wrong here ? This page contains the concatenated
>> text of all your scripts together with they key equivalents ... I
>> tried to extract the part of the INSERT REF script but it doesn't
>> work at all ... perhaps the carriage returns are not preserved ?
>
> Oops, sorry about that.
> That is the file you should save and then "open" in the TeXShop Macro
> menu as per the previous instructions.

You should change the link so that clicking on it downloads the file
instead of displaying it; because the macro file is written in XML, the
browser does not display the whole file, only its "text" parts.

I saved the source directly as an XML file (with ctrl-click) and the
macros where sucessfully incorporated in TeXShop. I tested against the
same files as before and others. Everything works very well now,
congratulations and thanks! ... except that in older files with Mac
OS9-line endings, it keeps finding only the last label in the file...

JMaF

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>