[OS X TeX] How to get MLA style citations?

Louis Bertrand Louis.Bertrand at durhamcollege.ca
Tue Aug 24 14:24:16 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to use MLA style citations in LaTeX using the mla package.
However, that package seems a bit non-standard in that it doesn't use
BibTeX. When I try to use it I get an error:
  ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package graphicx.

  Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

  l.65 \pdfpagewidth
                  =\paperwidth

 (Occurs only on MacOsX, it works fine in WinEDT/MikTeX)

Is there a more suitable package to use, or a better way of doing MLA
citations?

Thanks
 --Louis
louis dot bertrand at durhamcollege dot ca
(New to MacOSX, been using LaTeX for a couple of years with WinEDT and
also Linux.)

This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
Exchange.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>