[OS X TeX] Bibliography Citations (was: New TeXShop macro: "Insert reference")

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Aug 24 09:52:10 CEST 2004

On 24.08.2004, at 09:41, Will Robertson wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2004, at 4:36 PM, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>
>> The obligatory Standardised OpenSource Answer (SOSA): The features
>> that get implemented are those the developers consider important. If
>> you want something no one is willing to implement, do it yourself.
>
> Yeah, I know :)
> I do think the work done by that project is fantastic.
> I'd like it even more if the fantastic-ness was applicable to me.
>
> Is this an issue for other people as well, or am I over-reacting?

Personally, I never use macros, I'm not even what they're good for. ;)
What I'd love to see instead (and what I consider that most important
not yet implemented feature) is z39.50 support. But there you go:
different people have different priorities. And since I'm not a
programmer I try to help BibDesk everywhere else I can by testing,
reporting bugs and writing little AppleScripts.

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 1 481 48 52