[OS X TeX] New TeXShop macro: "Insert reference"

Eric M. Austin ema at CLEMSON.EDU
Sat Aug 21 19:19:50 CEST 2004

>Hello again
>
>I seem to be getting caught up in creating scripts for TeXShop at the moment.
>By popular demand you may be able to convince me to write them for
>iTeXMac as well.
>
>This script is for inserting references. You won't need to ever
>remember a label name again! I suggest the key combo CMD+SHIFT+R.
>Hit the keys and click your reference - that's it. Read the blurb of
>the script for more info.

This is really cool, Will!  Would anyone else find it helpful for a
similar script that would list and make available the unique
"\citation" entries (if any) in the aux file? Searching the bib file
may create an unruly list.

EMA

Eric M. Austin, Ph.D., P.E.
Assistant Professor