[OS X TeX] Fwd: Unwanted files have which extensions?

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Aug 16 12:41:30 CEST 2004

Hi all

I've written a "Clean Up" TeXShop macro which deletes every file that
is `unwanted' in the folder of the current TeX document. I've defined
unwanted files as those with extensions as any of the following:

  {"aux", "bbl", "blg", "brf", "lof", "log", "lot", "pdfsync", "toc"}

I'm looking to supplement the list, as I know I've missed many out
(e.g. for indexes, especially). Can anyone suggest more?

When I've got them all, I'll post the macro to the list, of course.

Thanks!
Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>