[OS X TeX] OT: letter styles or methods

Josep M.Font pepf54 at tiscali.es
Fri Aug 13 20:44:25 CEST 2004

El 13 ago 2004, a las 19:13, Lisa Schweitzer escribió:

> I would like to be able to create a template for letters I write
> (cover letters for manuscripts, etc.) at my new university. I would
> like the template to mimic the letterhead style used. I know I need to
> digitize the school's logo;

I'm pretty sure your school will be able to provide a digitized version
at the required quality. Look for the Publications Office or Style
Manual or whatever such things are called in your country: Nowadays
every institution caring about its public image will have done this for
the use of official publications...

JMaF

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>