[OS X TeX] version of hyperref in Gerben's distribution?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Thu Aug 12 16:40:41 CEST 2004

It appears that the version of hyperref installed by Gerben's
distribution is v6.73n. I am trying to typeset something that appears
to require at least v6.73o (the current version of hyperref is v6.74m).
Is there any reason I shouldn't simply use the new version? Are there
some files that are particular to Gerben's distribution that I should
be aware of?

I usually don't worry about just using a newer version except that
hyperref scares me. :-)

Thank you,

-- Gary

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>