[OS X TeX] Publicon: a new technical publishing tool

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 11 19:57:08 CEST 2004

On 8/11/04 10:52 AM, "Siep Kroonenberg" <siepo at cybercomm.nl> wrote:

> It doesn't look much like a page layout application.
>
> --
> Siep Kroonenberg

Howdy,

I've never thought of FrameMaker as a Page Layout program; I'd use InDesign
for that or, previously, Pagemaker and others Quark. I've always thought of
FrameMaker as a Structured Document program; one that allows me to just
write and it takes care of footnotes, heading and enumerated list numbering,
etc., but can be customized for different formats.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>