[OS X TeX] Customising applescript macros

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Aug 6 08:33:14 CEST 2004

On Aug 5, 2004, at 8:39 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Did you do this:
> property indent : "	" -- at the top of the script
> with a <tab> inside the quotes?
> That works for me...
It works for me too É but, of course, first I typed tab inside the
quotes, then I typed <tab>. Only then did I think of just hitting the
tab key. I am as bad as my students.

However, after almost half an hour of tinkering to find where to put
"the" tab, I got the following alignment.

\begin{center}
	\begin{tabular}{@{} ccc @{}}
		\toprule
	%Row0
		&	ð
		&	ð
		\\
		\midrule
	%Row1
		&	ð
		&	ð
		\\
	%Row2
		&	ð
		&	ð
		\\
	%Row3
		&	ð
		&	ð
		\\
		\bottomrule
	\end{tabular}
\end{center}

I think it's perfect.
But now I wonder if I could tinker some more to get another dialog box
to set how many tabs to move the whole thing over. And then on to the
plain with vertical lines.
I will try all of that at some later time, though, as I have to get
back to the actual writing of the magnum opus.

Again, thanks a lot for your patience.
Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>