[OS X TeX] Customising applescript macros

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Aug 6 02:39:46 CEST 2004

On 6 Aug 2004, at 6:22 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> This is beautiful (I added Row0 for the fun of finding where to put it
> in the script.)
>
> One question: I replaced all the "indents" by "tabs" because I was not
> able to align the ð. It did help a bit but it didn't really tab. I
> have no idea what goes on.

Did you do this:
property indent : "	" -- at the top of the script
with a <tab> inside the quotes?
That works for me...

> While I am at it, the two dialog boxes do not quite fall at the same
> place so you have to move the mouse to go from Booktabs to Centered.

Hmmm, I see what you mean. I think that's just how Applescript does it
- there doesn't seem much that can be done about it, unfortunately.

I just use the <return> key on the keyboard...

> We are talking real, serious, first class, nitpicking here.

:)

> Now, all I have to do is to modify it again for "plain" to give
> vertical lines. (I definitely will leave the multirow for you!)

I'm a little busy for now, but we'll see how we go.

Thanks for all the feedback!
Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>