[OS X TeX] Table macros

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Aug 2 06:55:24 CEST 2004

On 2 Aug 2004, at 1:38 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I just downloaded them and when I try and open any of the scripts
> (including the ones in the TeXShop folder, I keep getting a dialog box
> asking for the location of iTeXMac.app. Did you accidentally include
> the iTeXMac scripts in both folders or am I doing something wrong?

If I don't get time, you can comment out the single uncommented line
that contains "iTeXMac" in the scripts.

I wanted the script to work in both programs, but you've discovered why
that's impossible - if you don't have both programs, Applescript will
complain, even though it will never run the line of code in question.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>