[OS X TeX] OT-latex file management

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Sun Apr 25 20:03:15 CEST 2004

I would do this and then use some form of database to keep track of
them. Since the linking is simply

\input{path/problemX}

The database doesn't need anything to make it latex aware (although it
might be nice to be able to check the problems you want to include and
generate the problem set straight out of the database). If all you want
is to keep track of them something as simple as SBook5
(http://www.sbook5.com/) would work great. If you want to generate your
LaTeX code out of the database that should be very easy to set up using
FileMaker (or your database of choice). BibTex/BibDesk doesn't seem all
that useful for this purpose.

Fredrik