[OS X TeX] OT-latex file management

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Sun Apr 25 19:49:53 CEST 2004

Not that I could tell you how to do this, but how about the following?
Save each problem as a separate file with a very identifiable name.
Then, when writing a test (or whatever else), you could include them
sort of how you would include chapters written in separate files? I
believe the tools are there, but I don't know what they are, nor do I
have my books on me.

Chris