[OS X TeX] Re: Problems with papersize/columnwidth

Lionel Lovitch lovitch at mail.df.unipi.it
Thu Apr 22 14:18:23 CEST 2004

Some time ago I had similar problems printing a pdf file with Adobe Acrobat,
the columnwith and height were reduced a little in size.
It was connected with the print-out settings of Acrobat.
On printing the same file with GhostView,
the columnwidth turned out to be exactly what I wanted.
You could check that first of all.

Hope this helps
lionel lovitch