[OS X TeX] Lost fonts in TexShop -- help!

Jan Eden lists at janeden.org
Wed Apr 21 10:30:13 CEST 2004

Hi Hans,

if you rearranged the fonts in /Library/Fonts (which I assume since you do not handle Unix), nothing happened to your TeX layout.

i-Installer installs teTeX/gwTeX, i.e. your TeX distribution, not the frontend TeXShop. In many cases, a simple re-installation/configuration of the TeX package will help.

Even simpler: run 'sudo texhash' in the terminal and see if that helps.

But if the problem persists ... do you use \usepackage{lmodern} or \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} in your preamble?

HTH,

Jan