[OS X TeX] Include a certain PDF Page as Picture or all at once

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Apr 16 21:24:39 CEST 2004

On 4/16/04 2:09 PM, "Franz Sommer" <franz.sommer at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello, I'm currently writing on a personal script to teach myself latex and
> the fields I'm studying.
> Along with lectures our professor provided us with a set of graphs in
> powerpoint. Every slide is one graph. To use this material I've printed all
> slides into a single pdf file.
>
> I now either like to include all the graph-slides at the end of every
> chapter, an option I dislkike, since the purpose of the script is to give me
> a very fast review for examinations or there were they are supposed to be.
>
> So here is my quesiton:
> Is there an option to select a certain page out of pdf-page stack and/or is
> there opiton to include the entire stack. So far I've played arround with
> \includegraphics[scale=0,75]{Kopie.pdf}
> Thanks for a tip.
> Franz Sommer

Howdy,

There are tools to separate out the individual pages but you will still not
have the right bounding box. You might try to open the Kopie.pdf file in
TeXShop, use the selection tool to select each figure and export that (I
think drag and drop works - make sure you have the preferences set to .pdf)
to the desktop. You can then include each figure separately in the document.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)