[OS X TeX] Program to draw Venn diagrams?

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Thu Apr 15 17:42:51 CEST 2004

I use OmntGraffle for 99% of all my drawing needs and I do have
Illustrator as well. Why use OG? As pointed out it has an easier to use
interface. Also, the automatic alignment feature is wonderful. If you
have the need to draw bezier curves (or splices) you will find OG
lacking. However, the developers are aware of that and we may well see
a better curve tool added in the not to distant future.

Fredrik