[OS X TeX] Program to draw Venn diagrams?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Wed Apr 14 20:31:58 CEST 2004

	Hi Rene, hi John! From Omnigraffle you can easily create vector based
graphics and export them to pdf (along with a myriad of other formats),
so this could be exactly the application you're looking for, tough it's
not free. A couple of months ago I started a similar thread on this
list, as I was looking for a way to create logical flow charts and
include them in my LaTeX docs. Out of all the suggestions I received,
Omnigraffle was by far the best one for that goal, along with being a
very well thought graphics program that's gonna get you safe to your
dead line whenever Photoshop and Illustrator are either out of reach or
plain overkill. I've learned to appreciate Omnigraffle's long list of
useful features and wonders, so I would easily recommend it!

	Hope that helps! Regards,...

		Juan