[OS X TeX] Program to draw Venn diagrams?

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Wed Apr 14 19:52:25 CEST 2004

On Apr 14, 2004, at 1:42 PM, Jean-Claude DE SOZA wrote:

> John,
>
> If you read French go to this page:
>
>  http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/metapost/macros/venn/
>
> If you don't, go to this one:
>
> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/metapost/contrib/macros/venn/
>
> Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude,
Thanks for the laugh (even if unintended)! I found it humorous to be
pointed not to a translated equivalent but instead to the plain old
download site without the help.

I took a look at the site, and you really don't need to be able to read
French to understand it (but you can always use Sherlock to help
translate). It's a very nice little page with simple examples you can
click on to get code.
Joe