[OS X TeX] Kile's out, Texmaker's in

Frank Mattes f.mattes at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 12:08:06 CEST 2004

I have installed TeXMaker together with the Qt libraries from the
site below. I think you need very very fast machine to use TeXMaker.
I have installed it on a 500 iBook with 386 MRam. There was a delay
of 3 to 5 sec until the typed character appeared on the screen.

frank

Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes at ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854
Royal Free Hospital and			tel	0044(0)207 8302997
University College Medical School
London