[OS X TeX] Books?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Tue Sep 3 16:05:11 CEST 2002

	Hello again everybody. This one is a little off topic: instead
about TeX on Mac OS X is more about learning LaTeX. Short one: which
book would anyone here recommend for learning general LaTeX typesetting
skills? I've heard the two kings are Lamport's book and Kopka's "A Guide
To LaTeX". Which others for general LaTeX would you recommend? If these
were the only two choices, which would you pick, why, how would you
compare them?

	Well, those were quite a few questions fur such a little paragraph!
I hope that someone can give me some advice since I'm really needing
reading material. Actually my situation is a bit more tight than that: I
made the mistake of ordering Kopka's book off of Amazon before
consulting, but since it hasn't shipped yet I still have the option to
cancel the order and change it if Kopka'a readers don't speak so well of
his production!

	Thank you again all for your time. Sincerely,...

		Juan.