[OS X TeX] TeXGSInstaller/10.2 problems

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 06:41:19 CEST 2002

After having done a clean install of 10..2, I reinstalled teTex with
TeXGSInstaller (build 200208272201) and it seemed to finish normally. I
opened a LaTex document in TeXShop and clicked on the LaTeX button to
compile the document. The compile stopped instantly giving me the
following message in the console:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.00b-pretest-20020211 (Web2C 7.3.7x)
(Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)

Has anyone seen this happen? I've already had numerous 10.2 install
problems, and I'm getting very frustrated.

Richard Séguin
Madison, Wisconsin