[OS X TeX] Book, _Making TeX Work_ available on Sourceforge

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Sep 17 00:51:56 CEST 2002

>Apparently it's been there since at least 23 August---didn't see any
>announcement on it, if it's old news, sorry, but it's new to me (that
>it's freely available) and it caught my eye during a search.
>
>http://makingtexwork.sourceforge.net/mtw/
>
>William

\begin{quote}
I wrote Making TeX Work in 1994. It has not been updated and is
unquestionably out-of-date. In fact, the TeX sources are still in
LaTeX 2.09.

It is provided here for the benefit of those readers who would like
to read it (it has been out of print for several years) or its TeX
sources.

I have no plans to update it.
\end{quote}

Nothing about OS X :-(