[OS X TeX] TeXGSInstaller/10.2 problem

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 1 23:29:43 CEST 2002

I just did a clean install of 10.2, downloaded the latest
TeXGSInstaller (build 200208272201), and attempted to install teTex and
Ghostscript. The installs instantly gave me error messages:

###
/Applications/teTexInstall/TeXGSInstaller.app/Contents/Resources/
installdmg: A4 Paper Size Remove Old SymLinks Install GhostScript
###
/Applications/teTexInstall/TeXGSInstaller.app/Contents/Resources/
installdmg: /usr/bin/basenamename is unavailable. Your system is broken
and needs a reinstall.

and

###
/Applications/teTexInstall/TeXGSInstaller.app/Contents/Resources/
installdmg: A4 Paper Size Remove Old SymLinks Install and initialize TeX
###
/Applications/teTexInstall/TeXGSInstaller.app/Contents/Resources/
installdmg: /usr/bin/basenamename is unavailable. Your system is broken
and needs a reinstall.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Richard Séguin