[OS X TeX] MacWorld Article

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Sun Sep 8 17:11:03 CEST 2002

Hi All

Just to let you know that there is an article (by me) in the Sept. issue
of MacWorld (Australian issue) on TeX on OS X. It is an article that was
intended to bring GW's TeTeX distribution, and Richard Koch's TeXShop to
the wider notice of the Mac community.

It is probably the first time that a longish inroductory piece on LaTeX
has appeared in a a Mac magazine and hopefully will bring some converts
from the WYSIWYG world into the LaTeX fold.

Anyone who wants a copy, just let me know---and maybe it will inspire
others to put pressure on Mac publication editors to cover (and thus
support) our favourite document preparation program.

Cheers

Adrian Heathcote