[OS X TeX] Accent bug with times

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 12:16:16 CEST 2002

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 11:11 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:
>>> Anyone else seen this apparent bug when using the times package,
>>> Texshop, and Gerben Weirda's distribution? Who should I report it >>> to?

> But it is not in the ps file. And it is not in the pdf either, if you
> use ps2pdf from ghostscript version 6. It is definitely a bug in
> ps2pdf from ghostscript 7.
>
> I am talking about ghostscript 6.01 vs 7.04 here, installed by fink,
> on top of tetex and dvips also installed by fink. So this is not a
> problem of recent tetex and dvips from Gerben Wierda, either.

I used Gerben's Ghostscript 7 installer, for what its worth.

(Running Jaguar 10.2.1, which does fix certain errors in display /
printing of pdf files).

Anyway, can anyone tell me to whom I should report this bug? Gerben,
probably rightly, says not to him.

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin
Dept of Computer Science            Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
PO Box 916, 5 The Parade            Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
Cardiff, CF24 3XF, United Kingdom   WWW:   http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/