[OS X TeX] example file

Stephan Hochhaus sh at mac-life.de
Wed Sep 4 18:53:23 CEST 2002

Hello list (again)!

I've completed my first steps in the area of TeX and now I would like
to really start working with it. In order to do so I have one -
hopefully not indecent - request.

Does anyone have a document (preferably a linguistic or literary
research paper) of 10 to 20 pages length? I would love to see how LaTeX
looks in real life, my sources are all way to abstract for me.

So if anyone has a document like this and wouldn't mind giving me some
insight I would be more than thankful.

Thanks for your support,

Stephan