[OS X TeX] MacWorld Article

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Mon Sep 9 16:38:42 CEST 2002

Hi All

to those who have expressed a wish to see the MacWorld article, I have
to recompile a copy in pdf format from the component files, which will
take a day or so (my powerbook, my main computer, is in the shop getting
its screen replaced). I'll send out the article as soon as I can.

When you receive it you should feel free to circulate it as you like. My
hope was that it might reach people who are unaware of TeX, but would be
attracted to the concept: high school students, those writing technical
pieces in non-Maths areas, etc.My experience is that local Mac magazine
editors will be attracted to anything that suggests that OSX has a
decisive advantage over other platforms in a particular niche area.

I hope this helps the word to spread

cheers

Adrian Heathcote