[OS X TeX] TeXShop "errors"?

David Wagner wagner at math.uh.edu
Wed Sep 25 21:28:07 CEST 2002

When I use TeXShop, I get many messages in /var/log/system.log like this:

Sep 25 12:41:59 grace-math-uh-edu
/Applications/TeXShop_Folder/TeXShop.app/Contents/MacOS/TeXShop:
kCGErrorFailure : can't find name id 6 for font id 41317
Sep 25 12:41:59 grace-math-uh-edu
/Applications/TeXShop_Folder/TeXShop.app/Contents/MacOS/TeXShop:
kCGErrorFailure : can't find name id 6 for font id 49518
Sep 25 12:41:59 grace-math-uh-edu
/Applications/TeXShop_Folder/TeXShop.app/Contents/MacOS/TeXShop:
kCGErrorFailure : can't find name id 6 for font id 41325

These messages are generated when I print a pdflatex output file from
TeXShop to my USB-connected HP LaserJet 1200.

TeXShop seems to run OK, but I would rather not have these messages.  I know
Richard Koch has his hands full, but I want to bring this to y'all's
attention.

David Wagner