[OS X TeX] OT: presentations for math

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Fri Sep 20 13:54:32 CEST 2002

A math professor who uses Power Point..!? Truly amazing... (You're not
making that up?)

> On Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 11:31 PM, trogers at math.fsu.edu
> wrote:
>
> [snip] We tried converting ps/pdf but it seems PowerPoint doesn't much
> ps or pdf.

You can import pdf figures into Power Point using Insert>Picture>From
File... (worked with power point X).  Looks fine on the OS X screen but
I have no idea how it will look when the same ppt file is viewed on a
pc. Last time I exported a mac ppt file on a pc, the result was
disappointing bordering to disastrous (however that case involved
figures inserted as eps, not pdf).

Themis Matsoukas