[OS X TeX] Printing integral signs, sigmas, matrix brackets

Maarten Sneep sneep at nat.vu.nl
Wed Sep 4 10:39:58 CEST 2002

Hi All,

On 03-Sep-02 John Vawter wrote:
>   My printer, an Epson Stylus Color 880, does not print all of the
> bottom portion of an integral sign, a sigma (as in sum), brackets for
> matrices, etc.
>
> Anybody got any clues?  I got the same behavior in iTeXMac.

Which program are you using to print? TeXShop? iTeXMac uses the same (system)
routines for printing, so you'll end up with the same results. Try printing
from Acrobat, and if that fails: print from acrobat "As Image".

Let's locate the problem.

Maarten Sneep

Murphy's Law, supplemental:
Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.