[OS X TeX] Very (extremely) OT help request

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Sat Sep 7 14:34:11 CEST 2002

	Maybe, just maybe, I could get hold of an Epson Stylus 3000 which I
have seen to make awesome color prints, but the tiny detail is that I
live in Venezuela (South America) and from here snail mail will really
honor its name!

	If you need it Gerben give me further details and I'll see what I
can do.

	Regards,...

		Juan.